5 Marketing Tactics that are Trending in PI
Marketing can be a challenge for law firms in general, but with personal injury cases, the problems are multiplied. Of course, you need to get the word out, so you can help as many injured individuals as possible. But you must stay compliant with the code of ethics—and achieve this while competing against big firms with massive budgets.
That’s a considerable challenge but not an insurmountable one. With imagination and creativity, there are many ways you can generate a steady stream of new client inquiries.
Advertising Strategies that Work
In today’s world, there are many ways to reach potential clients who need help. Digital marketing has revolutionized the way marketing is done and created exciting new opportunities. However, it’s not the only game in town.
There are many simple tactics you can implement to contact your potential audience and encourage engagement. Implement these tactics to reach out effectively to those who may require your services.
Here are some TikTok marketing strategies that are proven to work:
- Begin your video with a strong hook: Grab the viewers’ attention in the first three seconds before they swipe to the next one.
- Keep your videos short: Videos should be short and punchy, getting your point across quickly before viewers get bored.
- Add strong calls to action: At the end of the video, tell people what to do next, whether it’s choosing to follow you or visiting your website.
- Post at the right time: Find out when your audience will most likely be online and post your TikToks accordingly.
- Use hashtags: People find content by hashtags, so be sure to add the most popular relevant hashtags.
- Use trending music: Sounds on TikTok are like hashtags, so choosing popular sounds can help more people discover your content.
- Master storytelling: Human beings are wired to love stories, so you make good use of them in your videos.
- Cross-promote on other platforms: Once you’ve created your content, get maximum mileage by also posting them as Instagram Reels and YouTube Shorts.
- Encourage interaction: The more people engage, the better your videos will do. So encourage people to comment and share.
- Hop on trends: A video on a trending topic can go viral quickly, so look for opportunities to leverage what’s popular right now.
The Easy Way to Go the Extra Mile
All of the above tactics work well. But they work even better if your client support clients stands head and shoulders above the rest. One way to achieve that is to work with Compliant Clients to offer transportation and pharmacy services.
We’ll schedule rides, arrange medications, and keep people on track with their care plans. Better still, we do everything on lien, leaving you free to focus on getting better case outcomes.
The personal injury law firms we work with get fantastic feedback. Clients love not having to worry about transportation or pharmacy issues.
We’d love to delight your clients, too, so they spread the word about your exceptional service. To find out more, contact us today and discover how easy it is to get started.